fredag 10. juni 2011

A dedication to the Korean guy in our class :)

Kristoffer; a Korean guy in our class with a Scandinavian name. WOW, talk about random, huh? But in all sincerity, Kristoffer is an awesome guy! He's a killer in school, a great guy to hang out with - all summarized, just a good guy and a really good friend. Kristoffer, or just Kris as his friends call him has an understanding for English very few has. On his exam he got a straight A, with praising from both the sensor and our teacher, who thought that his presentation was and I quote; "Mind blowing". Although I didn't get as good grades in English this year as I thought I would or as Kris did, I feel nothing but proud on Kris' behalf on doing such great this year. If you ever read this, I wish you a very bright future and that you'll achieve greatness in life!

… And before our new school year begins; let’s just have a summer filled with awesomeness!
-your favorite Latino-Norwegian, Mike

But truth be told, I will never sit in the same car with you when you’re in the driver’s seat, LOL

1 kommentar:

  1. Nice comment about Kristoffer, Mikkel! Like your quote from the teacher. Good for you! And good luck next year to the both of you!

    SvarSlett