onsdag 16. mars 2011

Angels and Demons, by Dan Brown

The book I have chosen to read for the rest of the spring semester is the book "Angels and demons" by the American writer Dan Brown. The reason for why I chose this book is because it is the only book in Dan Brown's book series that I have yet not read. Why I didn't read it before is kind of mind boggling for me, since it would actually make more sense since it was the second book released, with "Digital Fortress" as his first release of the series. And then his all-time best seller "The Da Vinci Code" was released as a third.

But this isn't what you wanted to read about, just some random background check on my life and the fact that Dan Brown's books has been a part of it? Well, technically I can write about anything because it's my blog, but I'm not going to leave you guys hanging anymore.
So, prepare to be… something, I really don't know, hahahah. But seriously, here's some pointers on how I feel about the book so far.

The book starts off kind of like any other Dan Brown books; you get high expectations for what to come before even opening the book, then it holds your breath as you begin reading the first words and so on. But then it kind of shifts it's pace, as the introduction kind of brings the adrenaline that earlier pumped through your veins and vanished in some dull plot in a book. Or at least that's my opinion of it.
And then, BOOM! Like a bomb the whole storyline suddenly changes its pace and becomes much more interesting and thrilling than it began with. This recipe has been used in every Dan Brown book that I have read, and as from my point of view, it really pays up for Mr. Brown to do so.

Will post more as I get a little further in my reading.

1 kommentar:

  1. Looking forward to your next post. You certainly know how to captivate your audience. I have read all of Dan Brown's books and like you I think they are easy to read, fun and with an unexpected end.

    SvarSlett