fredag 12. november 2010

Thoughts Around "Erin Brockovich" - The movie

Erin Brockovich is a story about a unemployed single mother of three who struggle to make her ends meet. At the beginning we see Erin as she is losing her personal injury lawsuit against a doctor who has previously crashed into her car. Aftet losing the lawsuit, Erin demands a job at the law firm that she thinks is the reason for the loss in court. The movie later follows Erin as she comits herself to one case in perticular, where a water plant is suspected for delivering contaminated water to the residences around the factory.

I thought the movie was great! It showcases working mothers and how some peoples work ethics are. Erin is a woman that never gives up, her kids that is. To me it made me realize how much my mother have sacrifized for me, because she is a single mother and all.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar